vollständige Bewerbung mit Anschreiben mit Lebenslauf mit Lichtbild
Saarbrücker Straße 20/21
030 - 44 30 86 06
Link zur Homepage
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as an Intern in Web Development (PHP). This internship will be in a six-monthly-interval starting in March/September.
Paid Mandatory Internship Web Development (m/f)
What will you do?
• You will integrate new social games into our portfolio of social networks and gaming portals
• You will contribute to the development of our own new portals
• You will work both on back-end and front-end functionalities with the possibility to choose projects which interest you most
• You will maintain and improve our tracking and data processing architecture using AWS
• You will ensure a good user experience for our players
What are your qualities?
• You are an enrolled student of a technical education school or course of study in a relevant field
• Looking for a mandatory internship (requires a mandatory certificate from your university)
• Hands on experience with PHP5 or in another object-oriented programming language (i.e. Java/Ruby/C++)
• Knowledge of version control systems (i.e. Git) is an advantage
• Experience with an MVC framework (i.e. Kohana/Zend/Laravel) is desirable
• Basic experience with relational databases (MySQL is an advantage)
• Very good English skills both written and spoken
• EU work permit preferable
What do we offer?
• Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
• A young, creative and truly international team
• A paid internship for 6 months
• Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
• Be part of a successful and rapidly growing start-up here in the heart of Berlin and explore your options in one of the most attractive sectors of the new economy sealing the connection between computer games and social media
• Use of new technologies and tools
• Benefit from a comprehensive training program to underpin your professional development
• Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of l
Dauer: 6 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
SMeet Communications GmbH, based in Berlin, develops and operates an established 3D gaming platform. With more than 28 million users, designing their own avatars and 3D spaces, watching videos together, playing against each other and chatting with each other, we are Europes largest 3D social chat game and represented in over 20 countries.
Erbringung von Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie