- Market research for selected clients meetings
- Research into relevant conferences and industry events
- Support in speakers management activities
- Preparation of our public talks, moderation and publications
- Structuring, maintenance and expansion of our influencers and contacts database
- Copywriting and further development of our online PR and social media tools (Website, Newsletter, Blog, Twitter, network profiles, etc.)
- Support and supervision of project management for all clients, including administrative tasks
- You have successfully completed your studies or are about to graduate
- First experiences in marketing/communication/PR/event in creative industries incl. agency, media, film production, music, arts institution or startup
- Sound knowledge / strong interest in the innovative and creative media landscape (especially in Berlin/Germany, as well as in the EU/France and Switzerland, and USA) at the intersection of high tech and creative sectors
- High affinity for film, music, design, arts and culture as well as digital media
- Fluent use of social media, incl. editorial skills
- Outstanding communication skills in English AND German
- communicative, straight forward, and on top of things
We are a small international team (Australian/French/German/Polish/Swiss) working in a hidden office in a paradisiac courtyard at the very heart of Berlin. We are used to work partly at the office, partly remote as we (usually) travel a lot. We love our job, and we love life. Growth is not really on the plan: small is beautiful, and we prefer the team to stay small, dedicated, sticking together and sharing creative ideas & insights in direct ways.
Diversity is in our DNA: we will warmly welcome applications of women, people of color, LGBTIQA*
If this sounds good to you, we are keen to get to know you ASAP this summer! Please send your application in German, English or French.
German - English
Vergütung: Depending on profile
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We are an agency for innovative and creative players working at the intersection of Digital Technologies and Film, Immersive Media, Design, Music and Sound. We have 3 business fields:
- Our strategic consultancy has a coach/sulting focus on the specific challenges of entering new markets. We coach and mentor teams on strategic & marketing planning, business and/or audience development, incl. startups in creative hubs and accelerators. We also conduct Trade Missions to New York, LA and Paris, fostering international partnerships in tech and digital media sectors, from AI to XR.
- Our speakers’ agency manages and supports experts and artists working in cutting-edge science and technology, from AI, blockchain to IoT and neuroscience, as well as film, sound and visual art. We help these speakers connect with professional audiences around the world, sharing their unique insights into not only future trends, but the complexities of our present moment.
- We are last but certainly not least a multi-disciplinary research team investigating new developments across emerging technology, scientific research, politics and culture to to turn conferences into sites of knowledge exchange and co-creation, designing programs informed both by critical perspectives and a narrative approach.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.