To support our offices in Germany (Berlin / Munich / Frankfurt) we are hiring full-time Associates (m/f/d).
Kekst CNC -
BWL, Rechtswissenschaft, Wirtschafts-/Unternehmenspolitik, Wirtschaftspsychologie, Wirtschaftsrecht
• Conduct research (media audits, market intelligence reports) and make use of market analytics tools to contribute to the development of communications strategies
• Draft communications materials for internal and external stakeholders, e.g. communications plans, press releases and presentations
• Support the planning, organization and management of various events including interviews, media roundtables, and press conferences
• Plan and execute social media campaigns, including using data analytics tools to measure campaign output and online engagement
• Develop excellent client knowledge and understanding – to give concise, accurate overviews of each client’s business
• Completed degree in, for example, finance, economics, political or communication sciences
• Initial practical experience in communication (preferably in a communications consultancy or the communications department of a company)
• Enthusiasm: for precise communication, clients, teamwork and multi-tasking
• Networking, thinking outside the box, excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluent spoken and written English and German, additional language skills are welcomed
• Digital and social media capabilities are a plus: content creation, social media listening, community management, paid media management and influencer campaigns
• Strong command of all MS office programmes
Kekst CNC offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterized by the highest level of professionalism in a challenging environment, lots of fun at work and an open, supportive corporate culture. The German offices are sociable and dynamic workplaces and continue to grow. Although you would be based in Germany, you would work on cross-border mandates and interact with clients and colleagues all over the globe. In addition to exciting development opportunities, we offer substantial training modules, a competitive salary, exchange programs, bonus scheme and benefits package. During your time as an Associate you will be assigned a professional development advisor, who will accompany you.
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Kekst CNC is a leading global strategic communications firm that specializes in protecting and enhancing reputations. From 15 locations around the globe, our team of 250 professionals provides expert communications counsel, informed by judgment, insights and data-led analysis. We apply our communications expertise across high-stakes corporate, financial, and political matters, helping businesses communicate effectively through periods of disruption, transformation and growth. Kekst CNC is part of the Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit our website.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.