To support our office in Berlin we are hiring full-time Associates (m/f/d).
Associates Strategic Communications: Focus on Tech/Startups (m/f/d)
Kekst CNC -
BWL, Rechtswissenschaft, Wirtschafts-/Unternehmenspolitik, Wirtschaftspsychologie, Wirtschaftsrecht, Wirtschaftswissenschaft
• Participation in Kekst CNC project teams advising clients in Germany and internationally, with a particular focus on the tech and start-up sector
• Working closely with our other tech/VC hubs in London and Stockholm as well as within the global Kekst CNC network
• Developing and implementing communication and positioning strategies
• Advising and supporting companies in their dialogue with the media, investors, the wider public and other key stakeholder groups
• Creating concepts, presentations, communication materials, briefings
• Establishing, maintaining, and developing a network in the startup and tech community and in the media, both in Germany and internationally
• Completed degree with relevant reference to the position
• Relevant practical experience in a corporate, tech/startup, VC or journalistic environment
• Robust network in the start-up community and relevant media
• Entrepreneurial attitude and thinking outside the box mindset
• Affinity for social media and digital communications
• Analytical thinking; independent, precise, responsible, and solution-oriented
• Excellent German and English written and spoken language skills
Kekst CNC offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterized by the highest level of professionalism in a challenging environment, lots of fun at work and an open, supportive corporate culture. The German offices are sociable and dynamic workplaces and continue to grow. Although you would be based in Germany, you would work on cross-border mandates and interact with clients and colleagues all over the globe. In addition to exciting development opportunities, we offer substantial training modules, a competitive salary, exchange programs, bonus scheme and benefits package. During your time as an Associate you will be assigned a professional development advisor, who will accompany you.
Deutsch - English
Beginn: ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Kekst CNC is a leading global strategic communications firm that specializes in protecting and enhancing reputations. From 15 locations around the globe, our team of 250 professionals provides expert communications counsel, informed by judgment, insights and data-led analysis. We apply our communications expertise across high-stakes corporate, financial, and political matters, helping businesses communicate effectively through periods of disruption, transformation and growth. Kekst CNC is part of the Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit our website.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.