The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious Bachelor’s or Master’s degree students in final year of study or graduated in the last 12 months to join our Retail Vendor Recruitment (RVR) team in Berlin or Munich as a Vendor Manager.
Business Development Manager – New Vendors
Amazon Web Services (AWS) -
As Vendor Manager you will evaluate, recruit, and on-board new vendor partners for our EU Amazon platforms. Key responsibilities include:
• Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon.
• Lead negotiations for commercial terms, pricing, and logistics with vendors.
• Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors.
• Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon platform, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
• In final year of study for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last 12 months.
• Fluent in written and verbal English and German
You will be provided with all the relevant training when joining your team. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, buddy and colleagues. Nevertheless, you work independently and drive your own success.
Not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you’d expect from one of the world’s leading online businesses.
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Erbringung sonstiger wirtschaftlicher Dienstleistungen für Unternehmen und Privatpersonen