- You are responsible for expanding the accounting team and taking the accounting of the German companies our international group to the next level
- You take care of the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- You will take on day-to-day financial, accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting tasks
- You control the internal processing and release process as well as the account assignment of incoming and outgoing invoices
- You do account reconciliation, bank postings, accruals and cash management
- You work in direct contact with our management, our project managers and our project assistants
- You act as a contact for internal and external partners
- Completed training/study
- Practical experience in financial accounting and accounting
- Very good knowledge of accounting according to HGB/IFRS. Ideally also in the group accounting of an international company
- In-depth knowledge of common accounting and pre-accounting software (e.g. Datev)
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and a solution-oriented mindset
- Willingness to work and enthusiasm for administrative topics
- Quick grasp
- Very good communication skills in German (at least B2 level). Also in English (at least
B1). French and/or Italian would be a plus
- Team spirit
- If possible an experience in start-up or intrapreneurship environments
German - English - French
Beginn: As soon as possible
Dauer: To be defined
Vergütung: To be defined
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Coproduction Office is an international label (Germany, France, UK, Denmark) that produces and sells bold and award-winning films. Its sister company Briefmarken Weine is one of Berlin’s best wine bars, focusing on artisanal and natural wines paired with authentic Italian bistro cuisine.
Coproduction Office is now connecting its know-how in both fields in a unique project: a premium cultural space combining a four-screen arthouse cinema, an exhibition venue, ambitious restaurants and a wine bar, located in Berlin’s city centre in an iconic listed building.
We are looking for a future part-time (1-3 days per week) accountant for five companies under German law: two companies active in film production for over 25 years, one company active since 2018 in gastronomy, one company active since 2018 in real estate management and real estate development, and one company that, in the next years, will manage the cinema exploitation business. The position can also be full time and include office management and/or IT management and/or IT process management. Film producer Philippe Bober is the founder of these companies and has to date produced thirty-two films by ground-breaking directors. The 2017 Palme d’Or for Ruben Östlund’s THE SQUARE or Roy Andersson’s 2014 Venice Golden Lion are among the important international prizes won by those films.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.