Enovado helps companies investing abroad with various market entry related activities like export promotion, location analysis, site selection or M&A.
We are looking for a part-time / full-time intern (home office) with fluent English and Polish.
FDI & Business Internationalization Internship
• Analyze industry trends worldwide (e.g. companies, value drivers, investment trends, events) and support FDI strategies for our clients as well as BD campaigns for Enovado
• Understand and assess location opportunities worldwide (e.g. target sectors, infrastructure conditions, incentive programs, labor market)
• Use various research tools to identify companies with potential for international expansion
• Develop and support marketing campaigns (Enovado website, presentations, blog, social media etc.)
• Work with and improve presentations, client reports and other deliverables
• Update and quality improvement of our (really cool) CRM system
• Knowledge background in international business - such as own study or working experience in an international business field - must know how to “speak the language”
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish, German a plus
• IT- and web tool affinity, enjoy working with MS Office products (strong in Excel and PowerPoint), web based and social media tools in general
• Ability and willingness to work from home (own laptop and stable Internet required)
• "Attention to detail" is one of your strengths
If you have a creative mind and feel confident fulfilling our requirements, please send your resume/cover letter/links - or forward to your friend(s).
Enovado offers FDI consulting services, such as strategy, marketing or lead generation support to investment promotion agencies, and helps companies investing abroad with various market entry related activities like export promotion, location analysis, site selection or M&A. However, while we deeply believe in the strength of our traditional hands-on approach to FDI, we differentiate ourselves from our competition by combining these methods with state-of the-art tools and solutions.
Founded in 2012, with team members in Germany, Italy and Spain, Enovado is a young and dynamic network of freelancers striving to change the way FDI is done.
Englisch - Polnisch
Dauer: 3-6 Monate
Vergütung: 1000-2300 Euro
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie